- This event has passed.
Strategies for Increasing Transfer Student Enrollment and Success
November 8 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm$220
Format: Teleconference Webinar
Registration Due: October 25, 2019
Registration Fee: $220.00
Time: 1-2:30 pm
Date: November 8, 2019
This webinar is structured to help educational leaders learn how cultivate partnerships between community colleges and the four-year higher educational institutions—while increasing transfer enrollment and help transfer students persist to graduation.
This webinar training session will focus on:
- Assessing your transfer program strengths and weaknesses
- Collaborating with faculty on transfer agreements
- Cultivating successful two- and four-year relationships
- Developing articulation agreements for specific programs
- Organizing pre-transfer advising, orientation, and peer mentor groups
- Understanding current transfer trends and best practices
Designing better transfer programs can be greatly beneficial for both community colleges and universities—if executed properly. Community colleges can use their relationships with surrounding four-year institutions to market themselves to prospective students who intend to transfer. Four-year institutions benefit from having a sustained pool of students to recruit from feeder schools.
Who should attend?
- Academic Affairs/Student Affairs
- Advising/Career Services/Counselors
- Deans/Department Chairs
- Developmental Educators
- Enrollment Management
- Faculty (full and part-time)
- First-Year Experience Coordinators
- Learning Resource Centers/Tutors
- Retention Specialist
- Two and Four Year Higher Educational Institutions