- This event has passed.
Planning After COVID—The New Educational Paradigm Created to Engage Students for Success
April 7, 2023 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Format: Teleconference Webinar
Registration Due: March 24, 2023
Registration Fee: $220.00
Time: 1-2:30 pm
Date: April 7 2023
This webinar will discuss how educational leaders, parents, policymakers, and teachers can make the needed changes with expectations of shaping education for the better and providing new opportunities and experiences for students. Thus, the facilitators will look at how to revise educational programs for preparing students for the workforce—while working creatively to engage students to be a part of imagining how this unthinkable and frustrating world now can positively affect their future and why resilience, persistence, and hope will be a foundation for success.
- Acquire insight about defining what student goals can be and why that matters
- Increase awareness of how we can more effectively adapt to rapidly changing situations at our colleges
- Learn about the shift in strategies to adjust to new models and opportunities to guide students to success
- Understand your role and impact in influencing the new paradigm for higher education
Who Should Attend?
- Academic Affairs/Student Affairs
- Admission Staff Leaders
- Counselors/Deans/Department Chairs/Director of Admission
- Director of Retention/Enrollment Management Leaders
- Institutional Advancement/K-12 Administrators and Educators
- Two and Four Year Higher Educational Institutions