- This event has passed.
Helping TRIO Programs Thrive: How to Develop Effective Collaborations on and off Campus
September 18, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm$220
Format: Teleconference Webinar
Registration Due: September 10, 2020
Registration Fee: $220.00
Time: 1-2:30 pm
Date: September 18, 2020
This webinar will provide strategies and techniques that can be used to identify and secure support for TRIO, EOP and College Access and Success programs. We will address the need for programs to work with state and federal leaders to extend their brand. We will also discuss and share the difference between lobbying and creating allies. Participants will understand the need for collaboration, the importance of being an integral part of the host institution or organization and will explore effective retention and graduation strategies.
- Address the benefits and challenges related to developing and sustaining effective collaborations on and off campus
- Discuss the importance of acquiring a collaborative/connected mindset to better serve their students, staff, institution, and/or organization
- Explore the current landscape within the access, success, and completion community
- Learn methods of leveraging their program resources and services to better serve their students and clients as well as their host institution or organization
- Review the steps and strategies that create an environment supporting program growth and promotion through active and intentional collaborations
Who should attend?
- 2-year institutions & 4-year institutions
- Academic Affairs/Instruction
- Diversity Directors
- Faculty (full and part-time)
- Individuals participating in or connected to TRIO, EOP or College Access & Success programs
- Retention Specialists
- Student Services/Affairs
- Student Services Staff
- Two and Four Year Higher Educational Institutions