- This event has passed.
Writing Across the Academic Disciplines
April 26 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm$220
Format: Teleconference Webinar
Registration Due: April 19, 2019
Registration Fee: $220.00
Time: 1-2:30 pm
Date: April 26, 2019
This webinar is structured to introduce strategies that can integrate writing with course content for your discipline, and ways to develop writing prompts and rubrics to promote student success and to assess writing efficiently and effectively while keeping workload in balance.
- Create a writing culture in the class
- Guide students through the Writing Process
- Incorporate the use of the Online Writing Tutor with the writing learning tasks
- Utilize technology as a teaching and learning tool
Who should attend?
- Academic Affairs/Instruction
- Career Services/Counselors
- Deans/Department Chairs
- Developmental Educators
- Faculty (full and part-time)
- First-Year Experience Coordinators
- Learning Resource Centers/Tutors
- Student Affairs
- Two and Four Year Higher Institutions