- This event has passed.
First-Year Student Success: How to Teach Time Management
July 12 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm$220
Format: Teleconference Webinar
Registration Due: June 28, 2019
Registration Fee: $220.00
Time: 1-2:30 pm
Date: July 12, 2019
This workshop will focus on student success faculty and staff are challenged to help students gain control of their self-regulatory behaviors and break the cycle of procrastination. This webinar explores self-regulatory behaviors from several theoretical frameworks and provides participants with practical strategies to get even their most-at-risk students moving toward behavior change.
- Analyze and understand the cycle of procrastination
- Critique and understand flaws in current time management pedagogy
- Discover tips to implement effective pedagogical tools immediately
- Examine basic research findings
- Explore behavior change model
- Identify psychodynamics of procrastination from different theoretical frameworks
- Improve strategies for helping your students combat procrastination
Who should attend?
- FYE Instructors
- Learning Specialist/Academic Coaches
- Online Learning
- Student Services/Affairs